Friday, June 24, 2011

Top 10 Incredible Instrumental Music

I am no expert on music but I enjoy listening to all kinds of music as long as it is music to my ears—and puts me and those around me in a good mood. I have compiled below a very short list of great instrumental music, including classical, that you might want to listen to. If you already have then pass it on to someone who needs a boost. God knows we all need it...

   1. 5th Symphony by Beethoven

   2. Now We Are Free by Hans Zimmer (soundtrack of Gladiator)

   3. Full Sail by Ryan Farish

   4. 500 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintero

   5. Black Hawk Down by Hans Zimmer (soundtrack of Black Hawk Down)

   6. Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell

   7. Toccata and Fugue by Johann Bach

   8. Slow Down by Paul Collier

   9. O Fortuna by Carl Orff

10. Ballade Pour Adeline by Richard Clayderman

Now you might not agree with the choice of Gladiator and Black Hawk Down as uplifting numbers but they work for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment