Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Unscheduled break

I probably won't be blogging the rest of this week as I'm recovering from viral fever, mainly throat infection and headache. It's the headache that bothers me more than the sudden bouts of coughing and feverish feeling. But nothing that rest, plenty of fluids, and the doc's medicines won't cure. I will try and utilise the break to read provided my eyes don't water. Incessant rains have brought relief from the scorching Indian summer and with it monsoon ailments too. Right now, viral fever and jaundice are in the air while malaria and dengue can't be far away. It's the same story every year. Too many people with too many bad habits. Well, you live and you don't necessarily learn.

14 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Prashant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon. I swear by slippery elm tea for any type of sinus or throat infections. A miracle cure, IMO. Do they have that in India? Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon, Prashant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the reading time, and get better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you're ill, Prashant! Rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Relax, read, and concentrate on getting over it, Prashant. Mind over matter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, please take care, Prashant. And do feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better soon. Maybe even by now as I was slow to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am late, too, Prashant, and I hope you are better by now. I have had a cold and cough for a week but still going to work... although not enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sorry to read you are (were) sick. All those illnesses sound very scary to me. I hope you are much, much better.

    ReplyDelete