Monday, March 21, 2011

MUSIC

50 Greatest Love Songs of all Time

Here is Side A of 50 definitive love or romantic songs in no particular order. Listen to them once, and you’ll listen to them over and over again. Side B to come soon.

1. I Want to Know What Love is by Foreigner

2. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Jefferson Starship

3. Nights in White Satin by Moody Blues

4. Love Story by Andy Williams

5. Almost Paradise by Mike Reno & Ann Wilson

6. I Swear by John Michael Montgomery

7. Broken Wings by Mr. Mister

8. You Had a Bad Day by Daniel Powter

9. Shattered Dreams by Johnny Hates Jazz

10. You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban

11. Show Me the Way by Peter Frampton

12. The Time of My Life by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes

13. Can't Help Falling in Love with You by Elvis Presley

14. The Last Waltz by Engelbert Humperdinck

15. Unchained Melody by Righteous Brothers

16. The Winner Takes it All by Abba

17. How Deep is Your Love by Bee Gees

18. It's All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion

19. Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond

20. I Can't Stop Loving You by Ray Charles

21. I do it for You by Bryan Adams

22. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra

23. You’ve Lost that Lovin’ Feeling by Hall & Oates

24. You’re My Heart, You’re My Soul by Modern Talking

25. Always on My Mind by Willie Nelson

26. Sacrifice by Elton John

27. Oh Carol by Neil Sedaka

28. April Love by Pat Boone

29. Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You by George Benson

30. Every Time You Go Away by Paul Young

31. Careless Whisper by George Michael

32. Hello by Lionel Richie

33. I Want to Break Free by Queen

34. The One I Love by R.E.M.

35. Still Loving You by Scorpions

36. I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder

37. Every Breath You Take by Police

38. The Power of Love by Jennifer Rush

39. Head Over Heels by Tears For Fears

40. Hold Me Now by Thompson Twins

41. Always by Jon Bon Jovi

42. It Must Have Been Love by Roxette

43. Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel

44. Killing Me Softly by The Fugees

45. Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton

46. Love is All Around Me by Wet Wet Wet

47. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston

48. More Than I Can Say by Leo Sayer

49. Borderline by Madonna

50. Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment